https://ladybugscateringandevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/IMG_5645-scaled.jpg 2560 1920 Shushan Darzian https://ladybugscateringandevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Ladybugs_logo_Fall_Set-300x100.png Shushan Darzian2020-07-14 17:37:332020-07-15 03:13:17Recipe: Fish Lavash Wraps
Recipe: Fish Lavash Wraps
This is a quick and delicious oven-baked fish wrap with minimal ingredients.
Serving size: 4
- 1 lb. halibut
- 1 stick of butter
- 6″ x 9″ pieces of lavash bread
- Salt and black pepper for seasoning
- Herbs: parsley, oregano or tarragon (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut filet of halibut into four equal pieces.
- Season with salt and black pepper and set aside.
- Cut lavash bread into four 6″ x 9″ pieces with scissors (or use pre-cut lavash bread)
- Lay lavash pieces white-side down.
- Place halibut in middle of lavash and add two slices of butter next to each other on top of fish.
- Optional: add a sprig of your herb of choice on top of butter slices.
- Fold and wrap each piece of fish with lavash, making sure butter side is on top with the weight of the fish holding the wrap together.
- Lay wraps in pan and bake in preheated oven for 15 min until golden brown.
- Brush residual butter from pan over the wraps.
Shushan Darzian is the founder and owner of Ladybugs Catering & Events. Her passion for food, presentation and exquisite detail drive her mission to provide outstanding service for her clients. As a former educator, she is committed to life-longing learning and loves to travel. She resides in Southern California with her husband and two sons.