Try this easy, refreshing and fun salad. A perfect activity to do with your kids!
- star shaped cookie cut out set (You can find it at Michael’s or Amazon)
- 1 small watermelon
- 2 ounces of feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of blueberries
- 4 to 5 stems of mint
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Whisk your lemon juice and honey together.
- Cut the watermelon in 1/2 inch thick slices. Use different sized star shaped cookie cutters to cut stars out of the watermelon slices. Place your cut out watermelon pieces in a large bowl.
- Add blueberries, crumbled feta cheese and mint.
- Drizzle your dressing on top of your salad and enjoy!
Shushan Darzian is the founder and owner of Ladybugs Catering & Events. Her passion for food, presentation and exquisite detail drive her mission to provide outstanding service for her clients. As a former educator, she is committed to life-longing learning and loves to travel. She resides in Southern California with her husband and two sons.