Start your summer off with a delicious and refreshing drink…chill your serving glasses in the freezer before you start!
Serving size: 2
- 1 Armenian cucumber (or small Persian cucumbers)
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Slice cucumber as thin as possible.
- Then dice the cucumber slices into very small cubes.
- Add the diced cucumbers to a pitcher
- Chop mint leaves (use dried mint if fresh min is unavailable).
- Add the finely chopped mint to the pitcher.
- Add a cup of yogurt to a medium bowl and whisk.
- Slowly add two cups of water to the yogurt while stirring.
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt and stir.
- Add the yogurt mix to the pitcher and stir.
- Chill for 30 min in the refrigerator.
- Pour chilled drink into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with a slice of cucumber, cut half-way to center and position on rim of glass.
- Serve the drink with a spoon to scoop up diced cucumbers!
Enjoy this simple and refreshing drink!
Shushan Darzian is the founder and owner of Ladybugs Catering & Events. Her passion for food, presentation and exquisite detail drive her mission to provide outstanding service for her clients. As a former educator, she is committed to life-longing learning and loves to travel. She resides in Southern California with her husband and two sons.